Please note that links for new and renewing membership have changed.
You will find the new links below.
CAFI now accepts rolling membership terms. If your membership is close to expiring, please renew your membership by clicking the New Membership/Membership Renewal link below.
The membership fees are as follows:
|New Membership||$95 + applicable taxes|
|Membership Renewal||$85 + applicable taxes|
|Corporate Membership||Register multiple members
in your organization
5 Members - $350 + tax
* Optional donation upon renewal - You may choose to add $5.00 towards the Tim Irish Fund to support Tim's children future education.
Benefits of CAFI Membership:
- Discounted registration fees to participate in educational seminars and webinars
- Receive the Journal, published regularly, to provide pertinent information to the CAFI membership, as well as announcements of CAFI Chapter events
- Eligibility for the CCFI-C designation
What are the qualifications for membership? Who is eligible?
- Any representative of Federal, Provincial and Territorial Fire Commissioner's or Fire Marshal's Office; Insurance Crime Prevention Bureau; Fire and Police Service; Independent insurance adjuster;
- Or a full-time employee of a Canadian licensed insurance company engaged in the investigation, adjustment of fire claims; engineers; lawyers; and any other person who is actively engaged on a regular basis in fire investigation, adjustment or litigation matters.
To become a member of CAFI, or to renew your CAFI membership, you can access the Online Membership Application Form below: