Employer: Ontario Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services
Job #: Q98-CSC-14571 (must be quoted on invoice)
Position title: Quality Assurance and Risk Management Supervisor
Posting date: Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Make a difference to the public safety of Ontarians and showcase your leadership and expertise in fire investigations where you will provide supervision and coordination in overseeing the delivery of fire investigator training to the Ontario of the Fire Marshal and Emergency Management (OFMEM), Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services.
The Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation package, including:
- A defined benefit pension plan
- Maternity and parental leave top-up benefits
- A comprehensive health and dental plan
- Life and disability insurance
- A progressive work environment that promotes work/life balance
- Flexible learning and developmental opportunities, including online, training and mentorship programs
- Opportunities for career advancement and specialization
What can I expect to do in this role?
In this unique role, you will:
- Develop, design, evaluate and coordinate a wide range of specialized and advanced curriculum, certification modules, education, development and training programs
- Ensure educational, development and training materials meet the requirements of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1033 standard
- Conduct ongoing content research in support of fire investigator curriculum development
- Coordinate, facilitate and deliver a variety of academic and practical programs/seminars at the Ontario Fire College
- Provide leadership and supervision of associate and seconded instructors ensuring quality and content of programs
- Prepare educational, developmental and training supplements as well as manufacturing products and courses for training in response to Office of the Chief Coroner reports and recommendations
- Participate as a member of various committees and working groups
- Provide expert advice to OFMEM fire investigations programs and incorporate recommendations into courses/programs
- Provide specialized expertise and technical advice in response to a range of queries from OFMEM fire investigators, fire service, outside agencies, police and public/private companies
- Perform administrative responsibilities in support of educational, developmental and training activities
- Identify and develop partnership opportunities with other government organizations and public/private sectors
- Assist with Quality Assurance and Risk Management functions within OFMEM fire investigation services
Salary Range: $1,468.56 - $1,793.31 per week
How do I qualify?
Click here to read full posting and application process.
If you would like to post a job with CAFI, contact us at email@example.com